Anna Howard, Student Program Coordinator, Katherine Ogilvie, Social Worker, and JD student Georgia McRae and Master of Social Work student Anika Jensen talk about ways students can get involved.
TEXT ON SCREEN: Centre for Innovative Justice. Former Attourney-General and Deputy Premier, Rob Hulls has joined RMIT University as the inaugural Director of its Centre for Innovative Justice.
VISUAL: Rob Hulls seated in a lecture theatre addings the camera.
ROB HULLS SPEAKS: Look, I think what we intend to offer at the Centre for Innovative Justice will be unique because it will have a clinical legal education aspect to it. So students will be involved in real life, research projects that can make a difference, that can influence the hearts and minds of legislators, but not just that, they’ll also be involved in seeing clients, real people with real problems dealing with them in a holistic way. We’ll also be doing cutting edge research in relation to different ways of delivering justice. So I think it will be an exciting place to be and already we’ve had many many students come in and volunteer because they realise that this is the way of the future.
VISUAL: Fade to white.
TEXT ON SCREEN: RMIT logo, www.rmit.edu.au
[End of Transcript]
The following instructions will assist you to control the video player using the keyboard.
Starting and stopping the video
- Use the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination to navigate the video player controls.
- Navigate to the Play button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between play and pause.
- Navigate to the closed captions button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to open the closed captions menu.
- Navigate to the preferred close captions option using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to activate the close caption option.
- Navigate to the volume slider using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the left or right arrow to decrease and increase the volume.
- Navigate to the full screen button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between full screen video and normal size.
Copyright © 2014 RMIT University. All rights reserved.
Conditions of use
This item is available to RMIT University staff for official RMIT educational or promotional purposes. All uses outside of official educational or promotional purposes must be used with permission. Please contact email@example.com for permission.