RMIT VC MARTIN BEAN – GRAD 2020 STUDENT CONGRATULATIONS
[START OF TRANSCRIPT]
VISUAL: RMIT Vice-Chancellor and President Martin Bean addresses the camera.
MARTIN BEAN SPEAKS:
Congratulations on becoming an RMIT Graduate! You join the ranks of some extraordinary people and you should be proud of all you have achieved.
Graduating is a big achievement any year. Graduating in 2020 is truly exceptional!
It means you're resilient, you're determined, and you know how to adapt. These are in many ways the skills of our time, so I have every confidence you're ready for the journey ahead.
I'm sure you've formed some great friendships and connections at RMIT, and I encourage you to nurture them throughout your career.
Now more than ever relationships and networks will be one of our most valuable career and life assets.
And remember, you're part of the RMIT community for life.
So when you're ready to deepen your skills, broaden your horizons or change careers altogether, RMIT will be with you every step of the way.
Until then, celebrate your success, be grateful for the support you've had from family and friends, and stay connected.
Remember, the world needs people like you, graduates who are ready to make a difference and shape our future.
I look forward to hearing news of your success and I wish you all the very best for the future.
[END OF TRANSCRIPT]
The following instructions will assist you to control the video player using the keyboard.
Starting and stopping the video
- Use the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination to navigate the video player controls.
- Navigate to the Play button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between play and pause.
- Navigate to the closed captions button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to open the closed captions menu.
- Navigate to the preferred close captions option using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to activate the close caption option.
- Navigate to the volume slider using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the left or right arrow to decrease and increase the volume.
- Navigate to the full screen button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between full screen video and normal size.