Mental Wellbeing Survey 2021
Hello everyone, I'm Bronwyn Gresham, the program lead for mental wellbeing initiatives here at RMIT.
I’m speaking to you from the land of the Wurundjeri people and this video is a warm invitation for you to share your staff and student voice in our RMIT mental wellbeing survey.
Our Mental wellbeing survey is a confidential way for us to express how we're feeling, along the mental wellbeing continuum, and to gain a collective perspective on how RMIT’s approach to mental health and wellbeing is going.
Our collective wellbeing is so important right now.
Nothing is normal at the moment, with the mix of the global pandemic, other global challenges, work stress, study stress and personal life matters. We’re all impacted in some way.
How we care for each other and ourselves makes a difference, as does how the organization approaches mental health and wellbeing. That’s why we need your voice.
Everything we learn from the survey will be used to plan activities – to be guided by evidence and best practice in how we promote, protect and support mental health and wellbeing.
It's Important to know this survey is part of a research project with the University of South Australia. It utilises standardised measures and is completely confidential.
Our vision at RMIT is that Together we create a mentally healthy community where we genuinely want each other to feel supported in feeling well, working well, learning well and living well.
So thank you for sharing your voice and for sharing the Mental Wellbeing Survey with your peers and colleagues and community. Together our voices are stronger and together we can create a mentally healthy community.
The following instructions will assist you to control the video player using the keyboard.
Starting and stopping the video
- Use the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination to navigate the video player controls.
- Navigate to the Play button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between play and pause.
- Navigate to the closed captions button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to open the closed captions menu.
- Navigate to the preferred close captions option using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to activate the close caption option.
- Navigate to the volume slider using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the left or right arrow to decrease and increase the volume.
- Navigate to the full screen button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between full screen video and normal size.