RMIT's high quality, industry responsive programs produce some of Australia's most employable graduates. Bradley Haynes shares his story.
TEXT ON SCREEN: Business information technology. Learn more about studying Business IT at RMIT. RMIT logo.
AUDIO: Ambient music.
TEXT ON SCREEN: Bradley Haynes. Master of Business Information Technology.
VISUAL: Bradley Haynes sitting facing the camera, with RMIT signage and buildings behind him. His address to camera is intercut with scenes of Bradley working at a computer, enjoying the RMIT city campus, collaborating with other students and daytime exterior short of RMIT’s architecture.
BRADLEY HAYNES SPEAKS: So I chose to study a Masters of Business IT at RMIT because I’ve had a background in the music industry and I’ve seen the industry have monumental shifts through changes in technology and I was really driven to understand those changes in technology and how they interact with business. I chose to study the course at RMIT because the course on offer really aligned with my interests and aligned with where I wanted to be. I chose to study at RMIT because it has a really solid reputation as a global university. I really enjoyed the diversity of people, having people from a range of backgrounds. Cultural backgrounds, professional backgrounds and interacting with them in the classroom and being able to look at business problems in a new light and getting everyone’s perspective was really valuable.
The academic staff had a wealth of knowledge and it was good to draw on their wide variety of experiences. and on a personal level the growth that I underwent in terms of my capability in course work really grew and my skill level and knowledge level grew from when I started studying the course and that was had a real change on me personally for my outlook on the future.
VISUAL: Fade to white.
TEXT ON SCREEN: RMIT logo. www.rmit.edu.au
[END TRANSCRIPT ]
The following instructions will assist you to control the video player using the keyboard.
Starting and stopping the video
- Use the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination to navigate the video player controls.
- Navigate to the Play button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between play and pause.
- Navigate to the closed captions button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to open the closed captions menu.
- Navigate to the preferred close captions option using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to activate the close caption option.
- Navigate to the volume slider using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the left or right arrow to decrease and increase the volume.
- Navigate to the full screen button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between full screen video and normal size.
Copyright © 2014 RMIT University. All rights reserved.
Conditions of use
This item is available to RMIT University staff for official RMIT educational or promotional purposes. All uses outside of official educational or promotional purposes must be used with permission. Please contact email@example.com for permission.