I'm Sanchanna. I've completed my master's in project management at RMIT.
Hey everyone, my name's Rob. I'm starting the graduate diploma in project management.
It has been two amazing years of my life. Project management is my passion and RMIT has beautifully structured the schools of project management. It was very flexible to its students. As a part of our finals and master project, we also had this opportunity to design and project plan RMIT's own app itself. It was one of the great experiences in my life. And I've learned a lot during this coursework.
My favorite project has come from a subject called managing project teams. We were given a situation where there was a whole bunch of conflict and new people inside the team. We had to work out strategies and implement strategies on how to avoid this conflict and how to get the team to better operate and have a little bit where things go wrong. I think it's very, very relevant to today's world where we all have to work in teams.
What's next for me is, since I've completed my goals, I'm open to... I'm looking for some graduate opportunities like grad programs. I'm also available for the opportunities like assistant project manager, junior project manager, etc. By then, I'll be able to convert my expertise into my experience. I would forever thank RMIT for this beautiful course. Thank you.
The following instructions will assist you to control the video player using the keyboard.
Starting and stopping the video
- Use the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination to navigate the video player controls.
- Navigate to the Play button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between play and pause.
- Navigate to the closed captions button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to open the closed captions menu.
- Navigate to the preferred close captions option using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to activate the close caption option.
- Navigate to the volume slider using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the left or right arrow to decrease and increase the volume.
- Navigate to the full screen button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between full screen video and normal size.