By studying at RMIT you get to work on professional projects with industry mentors.
[Start of transcript]
It's very important that we get to work with industry brands with our assignments as real life experience that's going to go forward. It gives you the real life people to talk to, the confidence to be able to present a product and that it's actually real ideas in a real world.
Get to work like an actual client and do legitimate projects and find out how it means to work in a brief and in a group and in a team and bounce off ideas to create something that could actually be implemented in the real world as an actual way to market and promote a company.
Having like this kind of marketing plan and doing study cases like this going through the company or in the example we are going to do Zagame and we are currently looking at the Audi S brand. It helps me to understand how to be a marketing manager for a company later on. So yeah, it helps me a lot with my learning.
It gives us the experience and gives us an understanding of what we're actually going to be doing when we move into industry. And it kind of helps us look in the right direction for what we might be interested in doing.
Students get a lot out of events like today because the theory is one thing. Being exposed to the real world and practice is another. So it's important for students to get exposed to real situations, real business cases, with real marketers so they can get a good understanding why the theory exists, and how it's relevant for the real decisions which happen in the outside world.
[End of transcript]
The following instructions will assist you to control the video player using the keyboard.
Starting and stopping the video
- Use the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination to navigate the video player controls.
- Navigate to the Play button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between play and pause.
- Navigate to the closed captions button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to open the closed captions menu.
- Navigate to the preferred close captions option using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to activate the close caption option.
- Navigate to the volume slider using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the left or right arrow to decrease and increase the volume.
- Navigate to the full screen button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between full screen video and normal size.