[Start of transcript]
Hey everyone, my name is Jess. I'm currently doing the Master of Architecture at RMIT and I'm in my first year.
Hi guys, my name is Ho Yin, and I'm currently studying Bachelor of Architecture Design and I'm in my third year, which is also my final year in my bachelor degree.
I think the most exciting project that I've done in the master's program is probably a collaboration with RMIT architecture, Vicky Lam, as well as DAS, which is Drawing Architecture Studio of Beijing. In this project, we mapped out all of Melbourne using the unique diagrammatic style that DAS uses in all their projects. And I think that I'd really love to apply these skills that I learned during my exchange, during my degrees at RMIT, in a globally-minded architecture career.
This is a block model of a block in Melbourne CBD, which was about Melbourne urban renewal project. And this was an urban rejuvenation project, and this is a block model of a precinct in Brunswick.
[inaudible 00:01:00] study tour was for us to go to our partner universities in Spain or in Germany. And taking advantage of unique experiences like that will allow me to enhance both personal and professional experience when I eventually leave university.
RMIT architecture course is very practical. I think it will help me easier to find a job and help me to become a registered architect in the future.
[End of transcript]
The following instructions will assist you to control the video player using the keyboard.
Starting and stopping the video
- Use the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination to navigate the video player controls.
- Navigate to the Play button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between play and pause.
- Navigate to the closed captions button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to open the closed captions menu.
- Navigate to the preferred close captions option using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to activate the close caption option.
- Navigate to the volume slider using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the left or right arrow to decrease and increase the volume.
- Navigate to the full screen button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between full screen video and normal size.