[Start of transcript]
Olivia: Hi, everyone. My name's Olivia and I'm studying the bachelor of business information systems applied, and I'm in my first year of university.
Rachna: Hi, my name is Rachna. I am currently doing a double major of human resources management and business management.
Niquita: I'm on my final year. I've absolutely loved the courses so far. And I think one of my favourites would have to be my first year introduction to management. I learned a lot about employers and employees and the types of behaviours and the types of people you might deal with in the industry.
Michael: I'm currently in my third year of my applied course, so that means I'm doing an internship and that's with RMIT University as a part of the global marketing and student recruitment team.
Hari: I look forward to the opportunities to work in the big four companies and also in various sectors like government, forensics, accounting, information technology.
Olivia: What's next for me is starting to find internship opportunities for my applied degree here at RMIT. In doing so, I will get more work experience opportunities to help me with my future career.
Rachna: So far it has been an incredible experience because I get to meet lots of motivated students and like-minded ones as well as organizing events and activities for students.
Michael: What's next for me would be to be finished with my course next year before doing some travelling and then move into my career.
Olivia: I hope you enjoy RMIT's Open Day, and we hope to see you next year at RMIT University.
[End of transcript]
The following instructions will assist you to control the video player using the keyboard.
Starting and stopping the video
- Use the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination to navigate the video player controls.
- Navigate to the Play button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between play and pause.
- Navigate to the closed captions button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to open the closed captions menu.
- Navigate to the preferred close captions option using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to activate the close caption option.
- Navigate to the volume slider using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the left or right arrow to decrease and increase the volume.
- Navigate to the full screen button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between full screen video and normal size.