[Start of transcript]
Maya: Hey, everyone. My name is Maya, and I study fashion design at RMIT, and I'm in my second year.
Maggie: Hi, everyone. My name is Maggie, and I'm studying a Bachelor of Arts in textiles design. I'm in my third and final year at RMIT.
Maya: My favorite project that I've worked on, so far, has come from a course called Communications Design. This course basically helps us display our portfolio in a way that's most visually pleasing. And it really helps us find ourselves, as designers.
Maggie: One of my favorite projects I've done at RMIT was my industry partnership project that we completed in first semester, this year, where we got to design in collaboration with industry partners and simulate our digital designs into real life industry photographs.
Maya: What's next for me is I would really love to get an internship in the fashion industry and make connections with established names in fashion, either in Australia or around the world.
Maggie: What's next for me is delving further into sustainable materials and textiles, so that I can learn how to put my design thinking and textiles knowledge into practice, in a more sustainable and ethical way.
Maya: I really recommend this course. It has inspired me, so many ways, and I'm super interested in video editing, now, which has taken me on a totally different journey.
[End of transcript]
The following instructions will assist you to control the video player using the keyboard.
Starting and stopping the video
- Use the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination to navigate the video player controls.
- Navigate to the Play button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between play and pause.
- Navigate to the closed captions button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to open the closed captions menu.
- Navigate to the preferred close captions option using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to activate the close caption option.
- Navigate to the volume slider using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the left or right arrow to decrease and increase the volume.
- Navigate to the full screen button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between full screen video and normal size.