[Start of transcript]
Raj: Hey everyone. My name is Raj and I'm a first year post-grad student studying a Master of Science in Aviation.
Max Clark: Hi everybody. My name's Max Clark. I'm in the second year of the Associate Degree in Aviation at RMIT.
Archana: Hello everyone. My name is Archana and I'm currently in my second year of the Associate Degree in Aviation.
Raj: Last semester, I got to dissect and break down the redevelopment plans for JFK International Airport. And if you're a nerd like me and love planes and aviation, the opportunity to have a real, tangible contribution to the industry just for your master's coursework was absolutely incredible.
Archana: My current goals are fixed around getting my private and commercial pilot licenses. And once I've completed my course, I really hope that the aviation industry picks up from the impact of the current pandemic, because I would love to get a job as a charter pilot
Max Clark: We actually got to simulate running an airline in a group project using a pretty accurate airline game. It was interesting to see how it really worked and what's really going on. So by the end of this year, I should have a commercial license, multi-engine rating, instrument rating, and an AGPL.
Archana: Last semester, I did a group assignment with my class where we had the opportunity to create and run a virtual airline and compete against other members in our class. And this was a really, really exciting assignment because it taught us a lot about the aviation industry and while being really engaging as well.
Raj: Next year, because of that experience, I'll probably look at doing my PhD here at RMIT. And if you're thinking about it, I recommend that you consider RMIT as well.
[End of transcript]
The following instructions will assist you to control the video player using the keyboard.
Starting and stopping the video
- Use the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination to navigate the video player controls.
- Navigate to the Play button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between play and pause.
- Navigate to the closed captions button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to open the closed captions menu.
- Navigate to the preferred close captions option using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to activate the close caption option.
- Navigate to the volume slider using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the left or right arrow to decrease and increase the volume.
- Navigate to the full screen button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between full screen video and normal size.