From driverless cars, to music, medicine and cybersecurity. What's next for Artificial Intelligence? Be at the forefront of tomorrow's jobs. Study in state-of-the-art facilities and prepare to launch a career in Artificial Intelligence.
Artificial Intelligence has changed our world. From your ride share home, to your home cooked meal. From music streaming suggestions. To when your smart TV just knows what you next binge worthy watch is.
Machine learning has traced each freckle and line on your face like a mirror. From the dog filter on your photo app, to the face recognition that unlocks your phone. When you catch a plane, the pilot’s only spending seven minutes flying it. Who’s keeping you safe between take off and touchdown? That’s AI.
By 2030, it’s set to make up almost 14% of global GDP. From medicine and engineering, development and design. To fraud intervention and cyber security.
So, what's next for AI at RMIT? The Master of Artificial Intelligence at RMIT is a tailor-made course. With cutting-edge facilities in the heart of one of the world's most liveable cities. Our Master of AI equips you with the tools to seize your future.
After all, we have driverless cars to ride in and better playlists to dance to. We have robot soccer finals to win and life changing medical care to 3-D print. From the local to the global, we have new frontiers of discovery to find in every industry and across every issue facing humanity.
At RMIT, we aren't afraid of robots taking over the world. We’re excited about what's next, because we know the future belongs to the you, the makers, the creators, the disruptors and innovators of the next generation.
Seize the future with the Master of Artificial Intelligence at RMIT.
The following instructions will assist you to control the video player using the keyboard.
Starting and stopping the video
- Use the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination to navigate the video player controls.
- Navigate to the Play button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between play and pause.
- Navigate to the closed captions button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to open the closed captions menu.
- Navigate to the preferred close captions option using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to activate the close caption option.
- Navigate to the volume slider using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the left or right arrow to decrease and increase the volume.
- Navigate to the full screen button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between full screen video and normal size.