Organisations across a variety of industries are increasingly recognising the value of open innovation, allowing companies to continually improve their innovation success and growth potential.
The second Global Business Innovation Conversation for 2019 will feature Swarovski's Strategic Director of Innovation Ecosystems, Hannes Erler, along with other industry innovators in the Australian business landscape.
Globally known for his specialised knowledge in innovation management, Hannes will discuss how the billion-dollar company leveraged innovation ecosystems to pursue ground-breaking opportunities. He will also share insights on how the 125-year-old jewellery and crystal juggernaut used open innovation to become an award-winning innovation pioneer.
The panel will include innovation experts from Australia Post, Toll Global Logistics, Innovative Manufacturing Cooperative Research Centre (IMCRC) and more. It will discuss the following topics:
- How to create and capture value from collaborative activities for game-changing innovations
- What it takes to implement open innovation by Australian companies
- How companies develop, facilitate, and manage open innovation and digital transformation
- How to build innovation capabilities and cross-industry R&D partnerships with universities, start-ups and other stakeholders
- What skills and competencies are required to work in a collaborative innovation environment and how to best foster them.
If you’re interested in creating, enhancing or embedding innovation in your professional life, don't miss this opportunity. You can find more details about the speakers, as well as event updates on the designated GBIC website.