The BDP brings existing computational systems together so that academics can work with their data seamlessly, from capture to publication.
Benefits for academics
The BDP’s benefits include:
- A set of tools that links academics to high-throughput computing infrastructure
- Saving the time and effort associated with the manual collection and cataloguing of data
- Availability of rich visualisations of data stored in the cloud
- Enhanced collaboration, allowing academics to access, annotate and share data from anywhere in the world
- Increased data visibility, allowing academics to share data with scientific journals.
Partial funding by NeCTAR is gratefully acknowledged.