Books and edited collections published by academic research staff in the Centre for Global Research, formerly the Globalism Research Centre.
- Kim Humphery, Excess: Anti-Consumerism in the West, Polity, Cambridge, 2009.
- Manfred B. Steger and Paul James, eds, Ideologies of Globalization, Sage, London, forthcoming.
- Manfred B. Steger, Globalization: A Very Short Introduction, Oxford University Press, Oxford, 2003. Translated into Kurdish, forthcoming; Chinese, forthcoming; and Arabic, forthcoming.
- Damian Grenfell and Paul James, eds, Rethinking Insecurity, War and Violence: Beyond Savage Globalization?, Routledge, London, 2008.
- Paul James, ed, Globalization and Culture, Four-Volume Set, Sage, London, 2008.
- Heikki Patomäki, Political Economy of Global Security: Future Crises and Changes of Global Governance, Routledge, London, 2008.
- Manfred B. Steger, The Rise of the Global Imaginary: Political Ideologies from the French Revolution to the Global War on Terror, Oxford University Press, 2008.