Books and edited collections published by academic research staff in the Centre for Global Research, formerly the Globalism Research Centre.
- Stephen Alomes, Peter Eckersall, Ross Mouer and Alison Tokita, eds, Outside Asia: Japanese and Australian identities and encounters in flux, Japanese Studies Centre, Monash University/CBC, Melbourne, 2011.
- Anne McNevin, Contesting citizenship: irregular migrants and new frontiers of the political, Columbia University Press, New York, 2011.
- Martin Mulligan and Yaso Nadarajah, Rebuilding communities in the wake of disaster: social recovery in Sri Lanka and India, Routledge, New Delhi, 2011.
- Manfred B. Steger and Anne McNevin, eds, Global ideologies and urban landscapes, Routledge, London and New York, 2011.
- Manfred B. Steger, Globalization: a very short introduction (Oxford UP, 2009) translated into Thai and Swedish and published in Thailand and Sweden, 2011.
- Erin K. Wilson, After securalism: rethinking religion in global politics, Palgrave Macmillan, Basingstoke, United Kingdom, 2011.