Books and edited collections published by academic research staff in the Centre for Global Research, formerly the Globalism Research Centre.
- Stephen Alomes, Australian football the people’s game 1958-2058, Walla Walla Press, Sydney, 2012.
- John Hinkson, Paul James and Lorenzo Verancini, eds, Stolen lands, broken cultures: the settler colonial present, Arena Publications, Melbourne, 2012.
- Paul James, Yaso Nadarajah, Karen Haive and Victoria Stead with Elizabeth Kath, Sustainable communities, sustainable development: other paths for Papua New Guinea, University of Hawaii Press, Honolulu, 2012.
- Martin Mulligan and Yaso Nadarajah, Rebuilding communities in the wake of disaster: social recovery in Sri Lanka and India, Routledge, New Delhi, 2012.
- Shanthi Robertson, Transnational student-migrants and the state: the education-migration nexus, Palgrave Macmillan, Basingstoke (in press).
- Andy Scerri, Greening citizenship: sustainable development, the state and ideology, Palgrave Macmillan, Basingstoke, 2012.
- Manfred Steger, ed., Globalization and Culture, includes original introduction, two volumes, Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, UK, 2012.