2014 exhibitions and film by academic research staff in the Centre for Global Research.
- Natsuko Akagawa, Ukiyo-e: Japanese prints of the floating world, Berndt Museum / Lawrence Wilson Art Gallery, The University of Western Australia, Perth, 8 February–28 June 2014.
- Stephen Alomes, Peptides ... Prominent football identities...and also, RMIT University, Melbourne, January–February 2014.
- Stephen Alomes, Theatre des femmes, Online exhibition, June–July 2014.
- Tommaso Durante, Rewind. Arte a Napoli 1980-1990, Castel Sant’Elmo, Naples, December 2014–February 2015.
- Paul James and Paul Komesaroff, Curators, Ancient Cultures, New Futures, An initiative of the Global Reconciliation Foundation, Raglan Street Gallery, Melbourne, October 2014.
- Yaso Nadarajah, With the Kukukuku of Papua New Guinea: A Ground-Up Approach to Development in a Remote Region, Melbourne, October 2014