Staff, associate members and postgraduate research candidates in the Australian Housing and Urban Research Institute (AHURI) at RMIT.
- Professor Gavin Wood – Housing & Urban Research
- Professor Tony Dalton – Urban Studies & Public Policy
- Associate Professor Val Colic-Peisker – Senior Research Fellow / Senior Lecturer
- Jan Schuerer – Senior Research Fellow
- Dr Melek Cigdem – Research Associate
- Elizabeth Taylor – Research Associate
- Emeritus Professor Mike Berry (RMIT University) – Urban Studies & Public Policy
- Professor Duncan Maclennan (University of St Andrews, Scotland, UK) – Honorary Adjunct Professor
- Professor Susan Smith (Girton College, Cambridge, UK) – Honorary Adjunct Professor
- Professor Geoff Meen (University of Reading, UK) – Honorary Adjunct Professor
- Associate Professor Anitra Nelson (RMIT University) – Honorary Associate Professor
- Dr. Joe Flood
- Associate Professor Julie Lawson (RMIT University) – Senior Associate
- Dr. Joe Hurley
- Associate Professor John T Jackson
- Dr. Marietta E. A. Haffner (OTB Research Insitute for Housing, Urban & Mobility Studies, Delft University of Technology, Netherlands) – Honorary Principal Research Fellow
- Professor Michael Buxton
- Michael Emslie
- Dr. Susie Moloney
- Annette Kroen
Current PhD candidates
- Naveed Agro – Research Topic: Is the compact city model suitable for promoting sustainability in cities in Pakistan?
- Kristen Ball – Research Topic: Accessibility Measures in Planning Practice
- Naomi Bailey – Research Topic: Breaking the cycle: Chronic homelessness and supported housing.
- Carlo Carli – Research Topic: Getting it right? The relationship between private and public providers of public transport in a period of privatisation.
- Ian Jones – Research Topic: Defining sustainable transport through planning practice: Developing a normative mobility framework for the Melbourne Metropolitan Transport System.
- Bronwyn Meyrick – Research Topic: Housing Affordability or Environmental Sustainability: what’s the right thing to do?
- Alice Stoakes – Research Topic: The impact of change of women’s marital status on labour and housing market experiences of female-headed households
- Tammy Wong – Research Topic: The city as a curated space: A comparative case study of the visual arts in the public realm in central Melbourne Sydney.