Members of the International Development and Trade Research Group
Professor Simon Feeny
Simon Feeny is professor in RMIT's School of Economics, Finance and Marketing and group leader of the International Development and Trade Research Group.Find out more Professor Simon Feeny
- Pham, Thi Thu Tra, RMIT International, Vietnam
- Le, Thai-Ha, RMIT International, Vietnam
- Mehwish Ghulam Ali, "Gender Preference at Birth (GPB): The Importance of Timing of Discrimination"
- Trinh Trong Anh, "Household Well-Being In Vietnam: Impacts Of Climate Change, Climatic Shocks and Variability"
- Mihaela Balan, "Systems Thinking in Foreign Aid: A New Paradigm?"
- Ravindra Deyshappriya, "Multidimensional Poverty in Sri Lanka"
- Giang Pham, "The Adoption and Impact of Sustainable Agricultural Practices in Vietnam"
- Rizal Adi Prima, "Social Protection, Dishonesty and Poverty Reduction in Indonesia"
- Ryan Sanjaya, "Conflict and Spiteful Behaviour in Indonesia"
- Khuram Sharzad, "Exploring Performance Determinants and Evaluation Framework of Industrial Cluster-based Common Facility Centers (CFCs) in Pakistan"
- Ngan Thanh Tran, "The Interaction between Fiscal Policy and Monetary Policy to Achieve Price Stability in Emerging Market Economies"
- Samuel Zhang, "Financial Development and Development Outcomes: China and the Rest of the World"
- Nicholas Bodanac (MSc) Drug eradication Policies, Poverty and Displacement: The Case of Colombia
- Liliya Gatina (PhD) The Financial Behaviour of Migrants to Australia
- Lachlan McDonald (PhD) The Vulnerability and Resilience of Households in Vanuatu and
- Solomon Islands to Global Macroeconomic Shocks
- Jigme Nidup (PhD) Essays on the Bhutanese Economy
- Christine Tran (MSc) Determinants of Economic Growth and Genuine Progress in South Korea