Semester 2, 2017
Applicants must apply direct to RMIT:
- Applications open 1 May 2017
- TImely applications close 31 May 2017
- Applications will continue to be accepted after 31 May 2017 until 28 July 2017 if places are still available.
Semester 1, 2018
New applicants including current Year 12 students:
- VTAC applications open 7 August 2017.
Current RMIT students and recent RMIT graduates:
- Direct applications open 14 August 2017.
Steps to apply
- Check entry requirements and confirm you're eligible.
- Ensure you have your supporting documents ready - this includes certified copies of all academic transcripts.
- You can either submit your application yourself or use a registered RMIT representative in your country.
There are no application deadlines for international students; however, we encourage you to apply early as acceptance into programs is subject to the availability of places. An application fee may apply.
Learn more about the International application process.