All applicants* must apply via VTAC:
- Applications open 1 August 2016
- Timely applications close 29 September 2016
- Late applications close 4 November 2016
- Very late applications close 2 December 2016 (earlier due dates may apply to some programs with selection requirements).
*Current RMIT students and recent RMIT graduates can apply direct:
- Applications open 14 August 2016
- Applications close 1 December 2016
- Late applications will continue to be accepted after this date if places are still available.
If circumstances have interrupted or disadvantaged your access to education, RMIT offers equity access schemes that allow selection officers to give applicants extra consideration, which may improve your prospects of studying at RMIT.
Steps to apply
- Check entry requirements and confirm you're eligible.
- Ensure you have your supporting documents ready - this includes certified copies of all academic transcripts.
- You can either submit your application using iApply online or use a registered RMIT representative in your country.
There are no application deadlines for international students; however, we encourage you to apply early as acceptance into programs is subject to the availability of places. An application fee may apply.
Learn more about the International application process.