The online application form will be made available here when applications open.
Depending on your circumstances, you will need to provide different types of evidence and material to support your scholarship application. Applications without supporting documents will not be considered.
You will need:
- A cover letter (no more than 1 page) describing why you would like to work for Charter Hall
- A current curriculum vitae (CV) or resume no more than two pages in length.
Please visit Supporting Your Application for more information.
It is expected that the online application will take approximately thirty minutes to complete. The main application questions are listed below to allow you time to prepare your answers in advance prior to starting the online application.
- Why would you like to be part of the Charter Hall Group?
- What unique skills and qualities do you believe that you can bring to Charter Hall?
- Why do you have a passion for property?
- What opportunities and challenges do you think the pandemic has / is posing for property? What does the future of property look like to you?
Find out more about applying for scholarships.