The online application form will be made available here when applications open. In order to be considered for this scholarship, you must submit a complete online application. Partial applications will not be assessed.
Depending on your circumstances, you will need to provide different types of evidence and material to support your scholarship application. Applications without supporting documents will not be considered.
Please visit Supporting documentation for more information.
You will need:
- A cover letter (no more than 1 page) describing why you would like to work for CitiPower, Powercor and United Energy
- A current curriculum vitae (CV) or résumé no more than two pages in length
It is expected that the online application will take approximately thirty minutes to complete. The main application questions are listed below to allow you time to prepare your answers prior to starting the online application.
- Discuss your passion for studying in your chosen field, including the steps you have taken to achieve your educational goals.
- What are your future plans and career aspirations?
- How do you intend to use this scholarship and how will it assist you to achieve academic success?
- Describe and give examples of your communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Discuss your involvement in any extracurricular activities that you feel supports your application (e.g. community involvement, memberships, clubs and associations).
Find out more about applying for scholarships.