The online application form will be made available here when applications open.
In your application, you will need to upload documentation from your state or national sporting body confirming your selection and outlining your time commitment and potential costs of competing in the coming year. This letter should not be dated greater than 3 months ago, include the signatory’s contact details, signature, date and be on official letterhead. Applications without this supporting documentation will not be considered.
It is expected that the online application will take approximately thirty minutes to complete. Once you have completed a question online, you cannot go back and modify your response(s). The main application questions are listed below to allow you time to prepare your answers in advance prior to starting the online application.
- What motivated you to choose your RMIT program? Include the steps you have taken to achieve your educational goals.
- Discuss your passion for your sport, including the steps you have taken to achieve your sporting goals.
- What are your future plans and career aspirations?
- How do you intend to use this scholarship and how will it assist you to achieve academic and athletic success?
- Outline what RMIT Nationals Sport team you could contribute to and how you might do this. Options include: Playing, coaching or mentoring and key note speaking. Alternatively, applicants are welcome to put forward their own suggestions.
Find out more about applying for scholarships.