The online application form will be made available here when applications open.
Depending on your circumstances, you will need to provide different types of evidence and material to support your scholarship application. Applications without supporting documents will not be considered.
You will need:
- A curriculum vitae, no more than two pages in length.
Please visit Supporting Your Application for more information.
It is expected that the online application will take approximately thirty minutes to complete. The main application questions are listed below to allow you time to prepare your answers in advance prior to starting the online application.
- Describe your two best academic achievements or learning experiences in your program thus far.
- Describe your interpersonal and team-building skills, providing at least two examples from you study and/or work life.
- What motivated you to choose your RMIT program? Include the steps you have taken to achieve your educational goals.
- What are your future plans and career aspirations?
- Would you be willing to participate in paid work as part of your scholarship and if so, what would you like to achieve from this experience?
Find out more about applying for scholarships.