The online application form will be made available here when applications open.
Depending on your circumstances, you will need to provide different types of evidence and material to support your scholarship application. Applications without supporting documents will not be considered.
Please visit Supporting documentation for more information.
It is expected that the online application will take approximately thirty minutes to complete. The main application questions are listed below to allow you time to prepare your answers prior to starting the online application.
- Discuss your passion for studying in your chosen field, including the steps you have taken to achieve your educational goals.
- What are your future plans and career aspirations?
- How do you intend to use this scholarship and how will it assist you to achieve academic success?
- Describe your leadership, communication and organisational skills and provide two specific examples of how you have applied these in a work, study or community setting.
- Discuss your experience teaching and/or coaching, and how you would plan and deliver engaging coaching session for primary and/or secondary school students
- Describe your interest and curiosity in Gaelic football.
Find out more about applying for scholarships.