Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students

The Ngarara Willim Centre provides services and facilities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students to support and encourage you throughout your studies.



Get advice on accommodation options, moving tips, renter’s guidance and help with dispute resolution with housemates, landlords or agents.


Careers advice

Get assistance with career planning, applying for work, networking and access the CareerHub jobs board.



The Chaplaincy provides compassionate help and spiritual support for students and staff of all faiths and none. We offer a listening ear, quiet spaces and a warm welcome; drop by for a tea or coffee.


Computer and room bookings

Each library site has study rooms and computers, which you can reserve up to two weeks in advance using BookIt.


Course and program advice

Get advice on course selection, obtaining credit for prior learning and program pathways. 



A safe, friendly and confidential environment for you to seek help with personal issues and mental health.

If you need to be seen urgently telephone 03 9925 4365.


Disability support

Get advice on registering with RMIT for disability support, planning for any adjustments for your study and assessment, and access to assistive technology.


Global experiences

Learn more about studying overseas as an RMIT student, or coming to study in Australia with RMIT as part of your degree.


International students

Get the most out of your time in Australia, and specifically at RMIT. A Student Support Adviser can support or advise during your time here.


IT help

Get assistance with myDesktop, password resets and any other IT issues.


Legal advice

Get free and confidential legal advice on a wide range of legal issues.



The Ask a Librarian service can help with using Library resources, services and facilities.


Money advice and welfare assistance

Get advice on budgeting and taking control of debt. Learn about RMIT student loans and what’s available in financial emergencies.


Property Services

Please log a facility service request if you have noticed an issue with building facilies such as heating and air conditioning, escalators, cleaning (flooding, spills), plumbing, electrical services, fire services or pest control.

Note: If you get caught in a lift, please activate the emergency button.


Safer community

Safer Community provides support and advice to students concerned about threatening or inappropriate behaviour.

If you are feeling unsafe, maybe you’re not sure what to do or what you can do, you can talk to us about your concerns and options.

Emergencies: Safer Community is not an emergency service. If you or others feel at risk or consider the situation to be an emergency, call the Police or an ambulance on 000.

If you are concerned on campus, alert Campus Safety and Security on 992 53333.


Student administration

Access help with a variety of student administration activities, including managing your enrolment, fees, personal details, timetabling and more.


Student support advice

Get practical help, advice and support when life events affect your study - talk to a Student Adviser. 


Study help

Get assistance with your studies at the Study and Learning Centre, which offers drop-in support and workshops in maths and physics, writing, IT basics and other study skills.