Make Stuff Happen
Workshops will range from sharpening your grant writing skills, to making african earrings in a fun and immersive environment.
Make Stuff Happen runs throughout semester, taking place every Tuesday lunchtime from 12:30 - 2:30pm unless otherwise stated.
The Semester 2, 2017 program:
- Tuesday 25 July – Embroidery workshop
- Tuesday 1 August – Experimental drawing workshop
- Tuesday 8 August – Woodwork basics with the RMIT Woodwork Club
- Tuesday 15 August – Nexpaq Electronics
- Tuesday 22 August – Working with air dry clay
- Tuesday 5 September – Film photography basics
- Tuesday 12 September – Introduction to henna art
To stay informed about Make Stuff Happen workshops and all things arts and culture subscribe to our email updates.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Brought to you by Link Arts and Culture