Meet the Maker
This is a unique chance to see professional workspaces and gain an insight into the creative process first hand.
Meet the Maker tours take place on Wednesday afternoons, from 4pm–5pm.
The Semester 2 program:
- 26 July – Nobody Denim (Fashion)
- 2 August – Perimeter Books (Publishing)
- 9 August – Captain Robbo (Fashion and Textiles)
- 16 August - Anna Varendorff (Jewellry)
- 23 August – The Jacky Winter Group (Creative Agency)
- 6 September – Anthony Kleine (Woodturning and Furniture)
- 13 September – Eugenia Lim (Art)
- 20 September – Able and Game (Illustration)
- 27 September – Nest Architects (Architecture)
- 4 October – Gemma Patford (Craft)
To stay informed about Meet the Maker tours and all things arts and culture subscribe to our email updates.
Want to see where we've been? Check out our Meet the Maker photo album.
For more information, email email@example.com
Brought to you by Link Arts and Culture