Who can apply
Open to all RMIT students, the Creative Funding program facilitates non-study based creative projects. There are two rounds of funding each year.
Semester 2 applications are due at 11.59pm, Monday 6 August 2018.
Information and grant writing session
Come along to our Creative Funding information session where we take you through the application process and provide tips to creating a successful application.
Wednesday 18 July
12pm - 1:30pm
RMIT Creative Space
RMIT City Campus
Building 8, Level 2, Room 3
How to apply
- Read the 2018 Creative Funding Guidelines (PDF).
- If you did not attend the Creative Funding Information and grant writing session and wish to speak to a RMIT Creative staff member please make an appointment with RMIT Creative Council Officer to discuss your application: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete the online application form (login required).
- Complete the RMIT Creative Budget Template (XLS, 48kb).
- Submit your supporting material via dropbox and share with email@example.com 2018 Creative Funding Guidelines (PDF).
We are here to help you develop your ideas and make these projects come to life on campus
Recipient funding evaluation
If you recently completed a funded project, you must complete a funding acquittal form online:
For further infomation
Read our FAQs
For more information email the RMIT Creative office, firstname.lastname@example.org.