Find a job on CareerHub!
What is CareerHub?
CareerHub is where you can:
- search and apply for jobs, internships, and graduate positions
- register for events, seminars, networking sessions and workshops run by Careers and Employability
- book appointments with careers consultants.
You can now log into CareerHub with your existing student number and password. Previously, you were required to create an account with a different username and password.
You are also able to edit your preferences, controlling how you receive notifications and emails. This lets you customise the content that you will see.
Contact RMIT IT Support via myTechSupport or call 9925 8888. Your issue will be lodged and you will be notified once it has been resolved.
What details should I provide when seeking assistance?
- Student ID
- Your username for any old CareerHub accounts (if applicable)
- The issue that you’re having with your CareerHub account, i.e. incorrect enrolment information, incorrect previous and current event/appointment registrations