Mates at RMIT Mentors LEAD form
Receive an RMIT LEAD Certificate signed by the Vice-Chancellor and recognition on your academic transcript.
To receive your signed Certificate and recognition on your academic transcript, you must complete:
- five hours training - compulsory
- 15 hours volunteering and attending events to assist the transition experience for new commencing students.
Log your hours
You can log your hours online. After mentor training, team meetings*, mentee catch-ups or attending organised events, you should:
- Sign in online to Mates at RMIT.
- Go to your mentoring group partnership plan and create a new task.
- ‘Check-in’ to this task and designate the amount of time you spent at this activity.
- ‘Add new comment’ to attach a file or photography as evidence of the activity (if required).
Keep in mind that every member of your mentoring group will see any task you create. You should keep all task titles and comments respectful and professional.
If you have any questions, please contact the Mates at RMIT team via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Team meetings should be created as tasks for the purposes of logging all volunteer hours.