Self-awareness in the workplace
No one works in a vacuum. Being able to function well in a team – and in society – means being good at understanding and managing interpersonal communication.
By undertaking this credential, you’ll learn all about the different kinds of emotional intelligence, and the different ways that people communicate. By studying your own approach to communication, you’ll improve your self-awareness, empathy and social skills.
This credential was co-designed with Institute of Managers and Leaders.
This credential earns you a digital badge.
Assessment and activities include:
- An activity: How is my EQ?
- An activity: EQ Competencies
- An activity: My EQ Gaps
- An activity: My Emotional Triggers
- An activity: Social Awareness at Work
- Complete the final assessment Quiz
- Complete a self reflective personal growth plan
- Open all year