Giving and Receiving Feedback
Clear, effective communication
Giving and receiving constructive feedback in a professional, supportive manner.
Being able to give and receive clear, effective feedback is a skill that is invaluable in any workplace. Not only does it allow you to rapidly improve your skills and productivity in a new role, it's also a key leadership skill, vital if you're looking to take on supervisory roles.
By undertaking this credential you'll learn how to give clear, constructive feedback in a supportive manner, and to receive feedback in the same spirit - making you a strong asset to any employer.
Successful completion of this credential will require you to:
- Describe why giving feedback is important
- Identify what holds them back from giving feedback
- Asses if it's appropriate to give feedback
- Take steps to prepare to give feedback, and
- Give clear, constructive, behavioural focused feedback in a supportive manner
This credential is currently unavailable.
- currently unavailable