Indigenous Postgraduate Learning Technology Grant
For Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander postgraduate students; worth $1000
To be eligible for this grant you must:
- be an Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander
- be an Australian citizen
- be commencing or continuing in a postgraduate program at RMIT
- be registered with the Ngarara Willim Centre for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples and provide proof of your Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descent by the application close date.
Complete the online application form by the closing date. Late or impartial applications will not be accepted.
Depending on your circumstances, you will need to provide different types of evidence and material to support your scholarship application. Applications without supporting documents will not be considered.
Please visit Supporting Your Application for more information.
It is expected that the online application will take approximately thirty minutes to complete. The main application questions are listed below to allow you time to prepare your answers in advance prior to starting the online application.
- How do you intend to use this technology and how will it assist you to achieve academic success?
- What technology do you require?
Find out more about applying for scholarships.
- Proof of Aboriginality and/or Torres Strait Islander descent must be provided to the Ngarara Willim Centre for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples
- This grant is only available once during your postgraduate studies
Notice to applicants
The scholarship application process is highly competitive with a limited number of scholarships available. Unfortunately, not all eligible applicants will receive one.
Only successful candidates will be notified via email to their RMIT student account.