Irana Turynska Scholarship
For female students in their third year of the Bachelor of Architectural Design or first year of the Master of Architecture; worth up to $10,000
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be female
- have resided in Australia for less than ten years
- be studying full-time in the standard semester 1 and 2 in 2020 in your third year of the Bachelor of Architectural Design (BP250) or your first year of the Master of Architecture (MC163) (by coursework)
- have a Grade Point Average (GPA) to date of 2.5 or greater in the Bachelor of Architectural Design
The link to the application form will be provided here once applications open.
Depending on your circumstances, you will need to provide different types of evidence and material to support your scholarship application. Applications without supporting documents will not be considered.
Please visit Supporting Your Application for more information.
It is expected that the online application will take approximately thirty minutes to complete. The main application questions are listed below to allow you time to prepare your answers in advance prior to starting the online application.
- Describe your academic performance at RMIT, in particular discuss any achievements or significant academic results?
- Discuss your passion for studying in your chosen field, including the steps you have taken to achieve your educational goals.
- What are your future plans and career aspirations?
- How do you intend to use this scholarship and how will it assist you to achieve academic success?
Find out more about applying for scholarships.
Notice to applicants
The scholarship application process is highly competitive with a limited number of scholarships available. Unfortunately, not all eligible applicants will receive one.
Only successful candidates will be notified via their RMIT student email account by 31 March 2019. If you have not received an offer by 31 March 2019, your application has been unsuccessful.