Sarah's Dream Scholarship
For second year Associate Degree in Aviation (Professional Pilots) students; worth $10,000
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be an Australian citizen
- be enrolled full time in your final year of the Associate Degree in Aviation (Professional Pilots) (AD023)
- be able to demonstrate academic achievement
- be able to demonstrate financial and/or educational disadvantage such as:
- receiving a Government tested low income benefit or having a Centrelink Health Care Card
- having a long term medical condition or disability which impacts your study
- experiencing difficult family circumstances
- have/will be relocating from interstate or rural/regional Victoria to study at RMIT
- were born overseas, are from a non-English speaking background and recently migrated to Australia
- are a current or former refugee
- completed your secondary education at a School Network Access Program school.
- be passionate about the aviation industry
- not have completed the same level of program or higher, e.g. if you plan to study a Bachelor of Architectural Design, you should not have previously completed another bachelor degree.
The link to the application form will be provided here once applications open.
Depending on your circumstances, you will need to provide different types of evidence and material to support your scholarship application. Applications without supporting documents will not be considered.
Please visit Supporting Your Application for more information.
It is expected that the online application will take approximately thirty minutes to complete. The main application questions are listed below to allow you time to prepare your answers in advance prior to starting the online application.
- Describe your academic performance; in particular discuss any achievements or significant academic results.
- Discuss your passion for studying in the aviation field, including the steps you have taken to achieve your educational goals.
- What are your future plans and career aspirations?
- How do you intend to use this scholarship and how will it assist you to achieve academic success?
- Discuss any difficult circumstances you have faced that have affected your education.
Find out more about applying for scholarships.
Notice to applicants
The scholarship application process is highly competitive with a limited number of scholarships available. Unfortunately, not all eligible applicants will receive one.
Only successful candidates will be notified via email to their RMIT student account.