Semester has officially begun and we want to see how far you've come to get here. Show us the best photos of your primary school days and from your first week at RMIT. Use #RMITKidz in your post or submit directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what you're studying to win 1 of 8 $50 Woolworths vouchers. See full Terms and Conditions below.
RMIT Instagram and Facebook Competition: #RMITKidz
Terms and conditions
- The promoter is RMIT University (‘RMIT’).
- Anyone directly connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. Entry is open to current RMIT students residing in Victoria only.
- Route to entry for the competition and details are as follows: Submissions are made by posting an image on Instagram or Facebook and tagging it with #RMITKidz, or you can submit entries directly to email@example.com. If using the hashtag to enter, you must ensure your social media profile is made public to validly enter the competition.
- The image must be the your own or you must have authorised permission to post the image for the purposes of the competition and in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- By submitting your entry/using #RMITKidz you grant RMIT a perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, publish and display your entered image in any of RMIT’s media or distribution methods, including publication on RMIT’s website or any internet applications. You warrant that the entered image does not breach the copyright or any intellectual property rights of any other persons, and consent to any act or omission by RMIT, which would otherwise infringe your moral rights of integrity and authorship in respect of the entered image.
- By entering this competition, you agree for your content to be shared, retweeted or reposted by RMIT on RMIT’s social media platforms
- The competition commences at 9.00am AEST on Monday 26th February 2018 and closes at 11.59pm AEST Friday 9th March 2018. Any competition entries after this date will not be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received due to unforseen circumstances (technology fault etc.)
- The promoter may at its absolute discretion remove or reject any entered image for any reason whatsoever.
- The prize for the winners are as follows: 1 of 8 $50 Woolworths Gift Card Vouchers ($400 total prize value)
- The name of the winner may be published on RMIT’s website, Facebook and Twitter pages and further promotional activities may be arranged in liaison with the winning entrant.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, natural disaster or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. The promoter will notify any changes to the competition to entrants as soon as possible.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and the promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Shortlisted entries will be selected by an appointed panel of judges determined by the promoter. The judges’ decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner’s will be notified by email or direct message by Tuesday 13th March 2018.
- After notification, the winner must respond to the reply email or direct message within 72 hours of notification. If the winner fails to reply by the nominated date, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter is not liable for loss/damage suffered (included but not limited to indirect/consequential loss), or for personal injury suffered/sustained, as a result of entering and participating in the competition and related events, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The promoter is not liable for loss/damage suffered (included but not limited to indirect/consequential loss), or for personal injury suffered/sustained, as a result of accepting the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and its terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.