Because She Can
"Honestly, I couldn't imagine my Uni life without the Redbacks. I've made 20 new best friends, just from RMIT Sport."
Meet Sarah McCabe, RMIT University Redbacks Netball player and team manager.
“I decided to throw myself into doing new things and embrace all opportunities that came my way. Even though I had followed soccer for years, I had never played so I joined RMIT Football Club. The girls were super welcoming and joining the club was one of the best things I had ever done.”
Georgia Rajic has been kicking goals on and off the sports field since graduating from RMIT with a Bachelor of Business (Marketing) (Applied).
You can read her story here.
How else might I get involved?
- Join our Women's Football Academy/Club
- Join a Sport Club
- Represent RMIT against other universities at UniSport Nationals (Students Only)
- Get a Gym membership at one of our campus facilities
- Go on a Trip or Tour (Students Only)
- Support our initiatives - get involved by helping (non active)
- Work or Volunteer with RMIT Sport
- Join the RMIT Redbacks Community