Fitness (City Campus)
Health and Fitness on City Campus
Studying at the City campus? The Melbourne City Baths is RMIT's city campus fitness centre and has you covered with its special Active Melbourne RMIT student membership, right across the road on Swanston St.
Sign up for:
- unlimited gym access, group fitness classes, access to pool, spa and sauna, cycle studio, and outdoor training deck
- free locker use
- access to the members club rooms, including shower facilities, hair dryer, ironing boards and more
- 12 consultations with a gym instructor each year
- one-hour free off-peak squash court hire per day
- reciprocal access to North Melbourne Recreation Centre, Carlton Baths and Kensington Community Recreation Centre.
Like what you hear?
Contact Melbourne City Baths
420 Swanston St, Melbourne VIC 3000
T: 9658 9011
Membership perk exclusive for RMIT students
You can suspend your membership for up to 16 weeks each year.
Free Group Fitness, yoga, pilates and active classes on campus!
Peace out or work out, with our new wellness and group fitness classes.
Choose the classes you like, add them to your calendar, and come on down!
Click on the class names in the calendar below and be sure to note the location and any requirements; change facilities are limited in Building 11.
For further information, please contact Melbourne City Baths: 9658 9011 or email@example.com.
Please note, Group Fitness Classes do not run on Public Holidays.