Fitness (City Campus)
Health and Fitness on City Campus
Studying at the City campus? The Melbourne City Baths is RMIT's city campus fitness centre and has you covered with its special Active Melbourne RMIT student membership, right across the road on Swanston St.
Sign up for:
- unlimited gym access, group fitness classes, access to pool, spa and sauna, cycle studio, and outdoor training deck
- free locker use
- access to the members club rooms, including shower facilities, hair dryer, ironing boards and more
- 12 consultations with a gym instructor each year
- one-hour free off-peak squash court hire per day
- reciprocal access to North Melbourne Recreation Centre, Carlton Baths and Kensington Community Recreation Centre.
Like what you hear?
Contact Melbourne City Baths
420 Swanston St, Melbourne VIC 3000
T: 9658 9011
Membership perk exclusive for RMIT students
You can suspend your membership for up to 16 weeks each year.
Free Group Fitness classes on campus!
At City Campus, we offer 16 FREE Group Fitness classes every week for RMIT Students and Staff.
Come along and join in the health and wellness fun!
Timetable is below for Semester 1.
For further information, please contact Melbourne City Baths: 9658 9011 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Classes are on a first come, first served basis!
• To enter these classes you may need to update your staff/student card at the Security Office for swipe access.
• There are change rooms and showers located outside Bld 08.
• Classes in 011 (Old Chapel) require you to bring your own mat and have limited change facilities.
• Group Fitness Classes do not run on Public Holidays.
Download PDF: Group Fitness Timetable