LEAD is RMIT's Volunteering Program, a service within Careers and Employability whose mission is to foster co-curricular learning opportunities that allow students to:
- make a difference to individuals and communities
- feel connected to the RMIT community
- explore, test and fulfil their potential
- become creative, skilled, highly employable and purposeful graduates.
We do this by:
- supporting staff and students to establish vibrant and engaging programs that receive LEAD accreditation
- coordinating the training and/or development of some unique programs for RMIT students including the Student ambassador program, student representation and academic mentoring.
- providing students who complete a LEAD accredited program with a LEAD Certificate signed by the Vice-Chancellor and recognition of their contribution on their academic transcript.
Phone: +61 3 9925 4726