Higher education enrolment guide
RMIT provides you with a free Gmail account when you enrol.
Accessing your account
The easiest way to access your account is via myRMIT.
You can also log in directly to Gmail using the following details:
- Username: This is your student number followed by @student.rmit.edu.au. For example: email@example.com
- Password: This is the same password that you used for myRMIT.
Don’t check Stay signed in when accessing from a public or shared computer.
1. You can upload a photo for your student card, 24 hours after you’ve enrolled in classes.
- Log in to myRMIT and select the myServices tab
- Select Click to capture photo.
2. When your photo is approved, we will send an email to your RMIT student email account. Your student card will then be mailed to you within 8-10 business days.
1. If you’re eligible for a transport concession card, you can download your pre-populated application form via myRMIT 24 to 48 hours after your student card photo has been approved.
2. To download a copy of your pre-populated form:
- Log in to myRMIT.
- Select the myServices tab.
- Select Print your transport concession form.
If you’re not eligible, it won’t appear.
Are you an international student or New Zealand citizen? See if you can apply for iUSEpass.
Have you undertaken previous study, or do you have experience that relates to your RMIT program? If so, you may be eligible to apply for credit at RMIT.
If you haven’t applied for credit yet, it’s important that you apply as soon as possible after you enrol so that any credit can be processed and your enrolment updated before your first class.
Find out how to apply for credit.
Important: These loans are different to the HECS-HELP loan outlined in Step 4 of the enrolment guide.
If you indicated that you want to take out a FEE-HELP or SA-HELP loan when you enrolled, and you haven't yet applied, you now need to do so via the Government eCAF portal. Check your student email for login details.
RMIT will send your tax invoice to your RMIT student email account. A copy will also be made available in My student record in Enrolment Online.
The invoice will list your charges and the due date for each charge.
It is important to pay by the due date or penalties will apply and your enrolment may even be cancelled.
Learn more about RMIT fees and your payment options.
Get ready to study!
Find out about Orientation and everything you need to know before your first class.