Language, Literacy and Numeracy assessment
You need to complete the LLN assessment as part of the eligibility criteria for:
- enrolling in a government subsidised place
- applying for a VET Student Loan (this includes full-fee students).
If you've already completed the RMIT LLN assessment, you don't need to complete it again.
Your LLN result will be used to:
- help RMIT identify your educational support needs, and
- determine your eligibility for a VET Student Loan. To be eligible for VET student loan you must achieve exit Level 3 LLN outcome in both literacy and numeracy.
How to complete the LLN
1. Use a computer or a tablet (the screen doesn't resize for mobile phones).
2. Log in with your username and password.
- Your username is the letter ‘s’ followed by your student number (example: s1234567).Your student number is in your RMIT enrolment email.
- Your password is the letter ‘p’ followed by your date of birth backwards and an exclamation mark (example: p19920428!).
It will take about 45 minutes to complete both assessments.
Once you’ve finished the LLN, it will take up to 48 hours for your results to be registered with RMIT.
While you wait, continue to complete the Prepare to enrol steps in your enrolment guide.