An opportunity for student makers to have the experience of selling their wares/handmade goods at a market at the RMIT Staff End of Year function
Last years Createstart market was a great success, so it's happening again in December, bigger and better.
Here's a quick snapshot:
- It's free!
- Aimed at students with no (or little) experience selling their creations
- There are four workshops to teach the basics of selling at a market
- Each student has a coach/mentor to support them
- The market will be on 15 December at the Staff End of Year Celebration Party
- If you aren't confident to join on their own, you could partner with a friend or even form a collective
Fill out the expression of interest form on CareerHub.