Grow into spring
Spring is here! Is your garden ready? This online workshop presented by CERES, will help you prepare for growing vegetables this spring, whether you have a large, small or balcony garden.
In this workshop, you will explore:
- Which veggies grow in spring and summer
- When to start and plant your spring vegetables
- How to grow them from seed and seedlings
- Preparing your soil and potting mixes for optimum spring growth
- Looking after your veggies through the growing season
There will also be an opportunity to ask questions in a trouble shooting Q&A session.
Your Trainer Donna Livermore is an educator, biologist, permaculture & gardening teacher and community activator.
This experience is open for all current RMIT Students - local and international, onshore and offshore. If you are located outside of Australia, please just double check your local time for workshop.
This is experience is proudly supported by our mates at Medibank.