If you have a clash exam, you'll be notified via your student email account.
Where a school-run exam clashes with a practical exam, you'll need to advise your college or school.
Clash exam venue
The Semester 1 2018 clash exam venue is in Building 3 at the Melbourne Showgrounds. If you have a clash exam, more information will be sent to you closer to the exam time.
Must know info about clash exams
- Bring the email detailing your clash exams to the venue.
- Be on time — it’s recommended that you arrive 20 minutes before the scheduled clash exam time.
- You can enter the clash venue up to 60 minutes after the start of your first clash exam but you won't be granted any additional time.
- You're not permitted to leave the venue with the intention of not returning during the first 60 minutes of the clash exam.
- You're required to observe any instructions given to you by the exam supervisor. If you don't, your school may cancel your exam papers in any or all of the subjects you sit at the clash exam venue.
- You’re not permitted to leave the venue during the break between exams, so bring your food with you.
- If you wish to visit the bathroom you'll be accompanied by an exam supervisor.
- You’re not permitted to leave the clash exam venue during the last 15 minutes of the clash exam.
Contact the exams team at email@example.com.