Provisional exam timetable
Available 30 April 2018
Your Semester 1 provisional exam timetable will be published here on Monday 30 April 2018. This is a read-only timetable that lists your exam dates and times, which are subject to change.
Personalised exam timetable
Available 28 May 2018
Your Semester 1 personalised exam timetable will be available in myRMIT from Monday 28 May. This will display the day, time and location of your exams. If there are any changes to your personalised timetable, your school will email you.
If you're registered with Equitable Learning Services (ELS), check your RMIT student email account for your personalised exam timetable.
How to get your personalised exam timetable
Log in to myRMIT and go to myExam timetable. You can print details for all your exams by selecting the ‘print’ option.
Some RMIT schools schedule exams, practicum or laboratory tests specifically for their own students. Because these exams are not administered centrally, they are known as school-run exams.
If you have a school-run exam, your school will contact you with details.
Must know info about your exam timetable:
- All exam timetables are subject to change, so check them regularly for updates.
- Exam timetables include centrally-scheduled exams only. You may have additional exams, such as practical exams, organised within your school (your school will advise you if this is the case).
- Some courses with the same title may be offered by different schools. Make sure you attend the exam for the course code in which you are enrolled.
- Special consideration is not granted for misreading the exam timetable.
- The Assessment and assessment flexibility policy and processes outline the rules and regulations around exams.
- Know what you can and can't bring into the exam venue.