The Semester 2 2017 Deferred exam timetable will be available from 27 November.
Students who are scheduled to sit a
Important information about reading exam timetables
- All exam timetables are subject to change so please check back regularly for updates.
- The version and publication date will be shown alongside the link to the exam timetable.
- You can search exam timetables by course code but be aware that a course of the same title can be offered by different schools that run exams at different times. You can only attend the exam for the course code in which you are enrolled. Special consideration is not granted for misreading the exam timetable.
- Exam timetables include centrally scheduled exams only. You may have additional exams, such as
practicalexams, organisedwithin your school. Please check with your school for additional assessments you may need to attend.
- When your
personalisedexam timetable is available in myRMIT it will display the day, time and location of your centrally scheduled exams. Your school will notify you by email If there are any changes to your personalisedtimetable.
- If you are registered with Equitable Learning Services (ELS), please check your RMIT student email account for your