Visit the Enrolment Support Lab
Location and hours
Find us weekdays between 9.30am and 4.30pm in the Student Computer Lab, Building 28, Level 3 (ground floor) on City Campus.
Note there will be reduced hours on Thursday 22 June (11am to 4.30pm) and Monday 26 June (9.30 am to 3pm).
Join the queue before you arrive
We recommend making an appointment if you need your:
- citizenship documentation to be manually verified, or
- evidence of student eligibility application verified in person.
For all other enquiries drop in at any time.
To make an appointment you will need to:
- Use the QLESS app:
- Download the QLESS app from the App Store or Google Play (mobile only).
- Search the QLESS app for RMIT.
- View all RMIT queues and wait times.
- Choose the relevant and closest queue.
- Manage yourself in the queue.
- SMS/text the word ENROL to 0417 764 183.
- Join QLESS now.
Transport and access
Take the City Loop train to Melbourne Central Station or trams running along Swanston and Latrobe Streets.
Once you're on City Campus there will be lots of blue Enrolment Support signs to lead the way.
We can help with:
- password resets - unless you’ve locked your password, in which case you’ll need to contact IT help and support
- sighting and processing vocational education evidence of student eligibility applications that must be verified in person
- manual citizenship verification
- information and support for creating a USI (but first please check the Australian Government website)
- using the Enrolment Online system (but first take a look at how to use Enrolment Online)
- updating your personal information (but first check if you can update your personal details yourself online)
- paper-based applications for vocational educational education fee concession and exemption if you are listed as a child or dependant on your card.
What we’re unable to help with:
- academic advice if you are a College of Design and Social Context student, in which case please contact your RMIT school
- the Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) assessment:
- for technical issues, contact IT Help and support
- fees and payments, which you can access and pay online
- student cards, which can be created online
- transport fee concessions - you can download an application form via myRMIT
- applying for a program - please contact Info Corner
- IT issues - contact IT Help and support.
Want to beat the queues?
There may be wait times on our peak days - see the table below.
We recommend that you visit us on a different day unless you need urgent help.
Peak days at the Enrolment Support Lab
|June 2017||July 2017|