International student forms
Prospective international students
- Find out how to apply online to study with RMIT.
- Find out how to accept your offer online to study with RMIT.
- Student appeal form (PDF 91kb 2p)
Appeal a decision on your application for a refund, transfer provider, attendance notification or leave of absence decision.
- Under 18 student welfare and accommodation approval form (PDF 126kb 3p)
Seek welfare and accommodation approval for an international applicant (for students under the age of 18 years).
- Application for refund form (PDF 56kb 1p)
Apply for a tuition fee refund (for new commencing students).
Current international students
- Apply online to change program Change to another RMIT program/plan at the Melbourne Campus without completing your currently enrolled program.
- Under 18 student leaving Australia holiday form (PDF 109kb 1p)
Request permission to leave Australia (for international students under the age of 18 years).
- Application to Transfer Education Provider Release Letter online
Request to study as an international student at another education provider.