International student forms
Prospective international students
- Find out how to apply online to study with RMIT .
- Find out how to accept your offer online to study with RMIT.
- Student appeal form (PDF 91kb 2p)
Appeal a decision on your application for a refund, transfer provider, attendance notification or leave of absence decision.
- Under 18 student welfare and accommodation approval form (PDF 87kb 3p)
Seek welfare and accommodation approval for an international applicant (for student under the age of 18 years).
- Application for refund form (PDF 56kb 1p)
Apply for a tuition fee refund (for new commencing students).
Current international students
- Application for change of program form (PDF 69kb 1p)
Change to study another RMIT program at the Melbourne Campus (for all students except Masters by Reserach and PhD students).
- Change of program plan for Higher Degrees by Research Candidates form (PDF 813 KB, 2p)
Change to study another RMIT program at the Melbourne Campus (for Masters by Research and PhD students).
- Confirmation of enrolment (CoE) request form (PDF 88kb 2p)
Apply for a CoE to request for a visa extension.
- Under 18 student leaving Australia holiday form (PDF 73kb 2p)
Request permission to leave Australia (for international students under the age of 18 years).
- Application to Transfer Education Provider Release Letter online
Request to study as an international student at another education provider.