International student forms
Prospective international students
- Find out how to apply online to study with RMIT.
- Find out how to accept your offer online to study with RMIT.
- Student appeals
Appeal a decision on your application for a leave of absence outcome, request for release (transfer education provider), attendance requirements (for VCE & Foundation Studies students only), and amending study duration (eCoE request).
- Under 18 student welfare and accommodation approval form (Located on Under-18s student page)
Seek welfare and accommodation approval for an international applicant (for students under the age of 18 years).
- Application for refund form for commencing and newly enrolled international students.
Current international students
- Apply online to change program Change to another RMIT program/plan at the Melbourne Campus without completing your currently enrolled program. For more enquiries about completing this form, you can contact email@example.com.
- Under 18 student leaving Australia holiday form (Located on Under-18s student page)
Request permission to leave Australia (for international students under the age of 18 years).
- Application to Transfer Education Provider Release Letter online
Request to study as an international student at another education provider.
- Application for refund form for continuing international students.