Form name Instructions
Application to transfer program plan

(Application form not available)

Visit your school administration office for prior consultation with your program coordinator or head of school (or nominee). Program plan transfer is at the discretion of your head of school.

Change of program for international students form (PDF 73.9kb 1p)

For currently enrolled students (except research students) in pre-university, vocational education and higher education programs who have been approved for entry into another program. This form must be submitted within 14 days of the advertised semester commencement date, unless authorised by the University (school).